- Current Video Guides
- Getting Started
- PowerPad (PP)
- Building Design Suite (BDS)
- Retaining Walls
- Drafting & Detailing
- Pile Cap
- View All
- Archive Video Guides
Current Video Guides
Design of concrete & masonry Retaining Wall
Fully integrated Analysis & design of a steel frame. usin PowerPad Plus
* Frame Generation
* Frame Loading
* Loading Cases
* Notional Horizontal Loading
* Steel Design
* Sway Stability
* Connection Design
* Foundation Design
Integrated Pile Cap Design to EuroCode 2.
Watch the recording of our latest Webinar and learn how MasterSeries Pile Cap can increase your efficiency and help you to deliver complex and economical building solutions.
Editing Member Design Groups in MasterPort Plus
Watch the recording of our latest Webinar and learn how MasterSeries Masonry Design can increase your efficiency and help you to deliver complex and economical building solutions.
Key points/topics covered:
- Introducing the Advanced Yield-Line Analysis
- Calculating masonry walls with any arrangement of openings
- Strengthening masonry walls for lateral loading with wind posts
- Strengthening masonry walls with bed reinforcement
- Applying arbitrary positioned lateral line and concentrated loads
- Calculating and designing free-standing masonry walls with piers and masonry columns
Watch the recording of the latest Webinar and learn what PowerPad is and how it can increase your efficiency and boost your productivity through a real building project.
- Analyse and design a small 3D frame project
- Auto generating the wind loading
- Introducing integrated steel and concrete design
- Integrated steel connection design
- Designing the masonry wall panels
- Creating reports and outputs
Watch how it is easy to create, design, detailing and schedule a continuous concrete beam to EC3 in MasterSeries Beam Designer.
Primarily using the Concrete Beam Designer (including PowerPad version)
but also referring to MasterFrame & MasterKey Concrete Beam Design.
How to create tapered plate girders in MasterFrame
Watch the recording of our latest Webinar and learn how to analyse and design a complex 3D composite multi-story structure using the high level of integrated design and optimisation solutions of MasterSeries.
- Analyse and design composite structures in MasterFrame 2019 according to Eurocode 4
- Modelling a composite floor
- Setting the level loadings and creating the load cases for construction and composite stages
- Construction stage design for unpropped and propped beams
- Autodesign of studs, cross-sections
- Designing cellular beams and large web openings based on SCI publication
- Handling the deflection limits
Short 2-minute promotion video on MasterKey Moment & Simple Connectionsmasterseries, steel connection, connection design, moment connection, simple connection, bracing, bolted connection