- Current Video Guides
- Getting Started
- Building Design Suite (BDS)
- PowerPad (PP)
- Retaining Walls
- Drafting & BIM
- Pile Cap
- View All
- Archive Video Guides
Current Video Guides
How to apply a thermal load to members in MasterFrame, PowerPad & Building Design Suite.
Applying Supports & releases to MasterFrame Finite Element Surfaces
MasterFrame, Finite Element, FEA
The carefully considered design workflow of the MasterSeries Building Design Suite seamlessly integrates all the modelling, analysis and design aspects of a building project, to help the engineers deliver safe and well rationalised structural solutions.
Watch the recording of our latest Webinar and learn how to design a complex, 3D concrete building, using the fully integrated design and optimisation solutions of the MasterSeries Building Design Suite.
The enhanced user interface of MasterSeries Masonry 2020 provides a straightforward design workflow to increases efficiency and productivity.
Key points/topics covered:
• Introduction of the improved and redesigned user interface
• Calculating masonry walls with any arrangement of openings
• Strengthening masonry walls for lateral loading with wind posts
• Strengthening masonry walls with bed reinforcement
• Applying arbitrary positioned lateral line and concentrated loads
• Calculating and designing free-standing masonry walls with piers and masonry columns
• Q&A session
Adding Additional Users to a Cloud Licence
Complete Domestic Raft Analysis and Design Using
● MasterFrame Finite Elements
● MasterKey Concrete Slab Design
● MasterKey Concrete Beam Design
The new version of MasterSeries Connection Design 2020 includes many great enhancements to speed up the generation and design of steel connections.
Watch the recording of our webinar and find out how to quickly create and automatically optimise your steel connections in seconds.
Patterned Loading in FEA Slabs
Getting Started with your MasterSeries trial.
A short guide