- Current Video Guides
- Getting Started
- Building Design Suite (BDS)
- PowerPad (PP)
- Retaining Walls
- Drafting & BIM
- Pile Cap
- View All
- Archive Video Guides
Current Video Guides
Watch the recording of our latest Webinar and learn how to analyse and design a complex 3D composite multi-story structure using the high level of integrated design and optimisation solutions of MasterSeries.
- Analyse and design composite structures in MasterFrame 2019 according to Eurocode 4
- Modelling a composite floor
- Setting the level loadings and creating the load cases for construction and composite stages
- Construction stage design for unpropped and propped beams
- Autodesign of studs, cross-sections
- Designing cellular beams and large web openings based on SCI publication
- Handling the deflection limits
Tutorial T01-5 for MasterFrame
Learn how to create and design a 3D multi-material steel/Composite structure to EC3 & EC4.
The step-by-step tutorial can be download from here:
https://masterseries.s3.amazonaws.com/documents/Tutorials/T03 MasterFrame 3D Structures.pdf
An Introduction to Primary and Mixed Primary/Secondary Beams in MasterSeries Composite Beam Design.
An Introduction to Secondary Beams in MasterSeries Composite Beam Design.