MasterRC: RC Detailing for AutoCAD
RC Detailing for AutoCAD® is an application for the detailing and scheduling of reinforced concrete. Detailing to BS and SABS codes.
MasterRC is an AutoCAD® application providing a powerful, easy-to-use, set of tools for the accurate detailing of reinforced concrete.
The generation of bars and labels requires minimal input, and scheduling is an immediate, error-free operation. Evolving designs are catered for by a range of editing tools, and repetitive details can be saved for reuse in later drawings and projects.
- Labeling of rectangular, skewed, circular, uniform and variable bar sets
- Quickly fit straight and cranked lapped bars to and between existing bars
- No cover lines or pre-selection of bar orientation required
- Linear, Stepped and fitted to profile varying bar groups
- Option to define bars by input of schedule dimensions
- Pre-processors including staircase detailing generator
- Full range of graphical bar development methods
- Tolerances and laps are calculated automatically
- Labeling to suit single, groups or runs of bars
- Labeling of series of isolated bars
- Convert lines into Bars
- MasterRC requires AutoCAD® (2014-2018)
- MasterRC will NOT run on AutoCAD LT®
MasterRC is also at the heart of the MasterSeries. MasterRC can import beam, column, pad, pile cap and retaining wall details directly from MasterSeries design modules. This eradicates many common detailing errors and greatly speeds up the generation of complete reinforced concrete details.
Available as an Add-on
Not part of PowerPad
Integrates with Concrete Design
MasterSeries: Building Design from concept to construction.
Date and Time of Webinar Tue, Mar 05. 2019, 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM GMT
This webinar will show you how the Fast, Powerful & Flexible MasterSeries Building Design Suite will empower you to generate and design complete building models with ease.