Careers at MasterSeries
Structural Engineering Software Sales Manager
We are seeking an individual with a structural engineer background who has a minimum of 4 years experience working in this industry. You will require commercial experience in dealing with clients, experience of managing a team, along with strong leadership skills. Good communication skills, motivation and drive will be essential. No prior experience of working in the structural engineering software industry is required.
As Structural Engineering Software Sales Manager you will be responsible for managing a small team of sales engineers while also being directly involved in the process. Strong leadership and management skills will be essential for strategically planning growth in sales.
The main areas of responsibility will be,
- Management of sales team
- Liaising with prospective and existing clients providing solutions advice and proposals
- Strategic planning of sales and marketing activities
- Develop opportunities and distributor partnerships in overseas territories
- Organizing, promoting and participating in Webinar events
- Customer Account Management
- Advisory member of software development team
Based in our company headquarters twenty minutes outside Belfast, you will be working with a great team. This is an excellent opportunity to take a up a high caliber leadership role in a challenging and hugely rewarding industry.
A generous remuneration package is incentivized with sales commission and ‘on target earning’ bonuses, plus pension contributions and private medical insurance.
To apply please e-mail your CV to email@example.com