Please read the following information carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your personal data and how we will store and use it.
Information we may hold about you
We collect and store some or all of the following information:
- Company name
- Company address
- Company telephone number
- Company e-mail address
- Individuals name
- Individuals telephone number
- Individuals e-mail address
- Individuals position in company
- Mailing lists subscribed to
- Customers (software users) only
- details of software licence entitlements
- user name for client area on our website www.masterseries.com.
- download history of content accessed from the client area
Any financial information, such as bank details or credit card details you supply to complete payment, is not held on record and is immediately and permanently destroyed/erased after processing of payment.
How we store and secure your information
All information you provide to us is stored on C&SCS Ltd. owned and operated secure servers. You are responsible for keeping your password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.Some of the data that we collect from you may be transferred to and stored on third party secure severs, which may be at destinations outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). In all such cases C&SCS Ltd. will only transfer such data where there is an adequate level of data protection in that country that is no less protective than that which is provided in the United Kingdom. This is limited to the following circumstances and data.
- www.masterseries.com client area data –username, full name, company name, e-mail address, content download history. Stored in our website providers secure server located in the United Kingdom.
- mailing list subscribers data –full name and e-mail address. Stored in iContact mail sender secure servers.
- webinar registration – webinar registration is done through GoToWebinar, which is a LogMeIn company product. Registration details include, individual name, e-mail, company name; optionally telephone number, position in company, city, country. This information is stored on LogMeIn secure servers. The GDRP statement from LogMeIn can be viewed here.
How we use your information
We use the information we hold about you to:
- inform you about updates to your MasterSeries software where it is in the legitimate interests of C&SCS Ltd;
- communicate relevant technical information, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
For all contacts
- provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes or where it is in the legitimate interests of C&SCS Ltd. to provide you with this information;
- invite you to a webinar, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- send you general marketing information about our goods and services, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
You may unsubscribe and opt-out of this communication at any time and we will always provide you with a way of doing so. If you consent for C&SCS Ltd. to use your data in this way please tick the relevant masterseries.com website opt-in boxes when we collect your contact preferences. If you have consented for your information to be used in this way using the relevant opt-in boxes, then subsequently submit further enquiries/requests on masterseries.com website and do not check the opt-in boxes, this is not considered as an instruction to opt-out/unsubscribe. To unsubscribe/opt-out or manage your e-mail preferences use the relevant links in emails received or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your instruction for changes to your e-mail preferences.
We do not, without your consent, disclose any information about identifiable individuals or companies to third parties.
Safeguarding your information
We endeavour to use appropriate security measures at all times to protect your data. C&SCS Ltd. owned and operated secure servers are protected by dedicated hardware security providing high level industry standard protection. These servers operate within a closed secure environment, with no web or cloud-based access.
The limited information held on third party servers is also protected by best of breed SSL encryption and security.
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your device when you visit a website. Cookies are then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognises that cookie (third party cookie). They are used by us to help our users navigate our website www.masterseries.com efficiently and perform certain functions. Due to their core role of enhancing or enabling usability or site processes, disabling cookies may prevent users from using certain parts of this website. If you'd like to learn more about cookies and how to manage them you can visit www.aboutcookies.org.
We hope you are satisfied with the way in which we use your information. However, you have the right to tell us if you:
- Don't want to be contacted in the future by us;
- Would like a copy of the personal information which we hold about you;
- Would like us to correct, update, or delete your personal information in our records;
- Wish to report any misuse of your personal information.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please do so by emailing us at email@example.com or writing to us at 3 Castle St., Carrickfergus, Co. Antrim, BT38 7BE.