MasterKey: Retaining Wall Design Software
Design of both reinforced and unreinforced concrete and masonry gravity retaining walls to the Eurocode and British Standard.
MasterKey: Retaining Walls is a powerful, user-friendly application for the design of retaining walls. Its interactive nature means you can immediately see the effects of adding loads, introducing piers, ties and props, altering reinforcement, or modifying the wall geometry, or soil properties.
MasterKey: Retaining Walls provides you with full control over the design process, enabling you to optimise the wall design with ease.
- Stiffened and unstiffened walls including buttressed and counterfort walls
- Cavity, bed-joint and pocket reinforcement in masonry walls
- Stepoc© concrete-filled hollow-block wall design
- Design Codes: British, Irish & Eurocode design
- Design to Highways BD 30/87 and BD 37/01
- Exports details to MasterRC for AutoCAD®
- Line loads on wall, base and embankment
- Schedules using the MasterRC Scheduler
- Multiple props, ties and spring supports
- Sloped or stepped front and back faces
- Water table and horizontal surge force
- Design to Eurocode 7, BS 8002 or CP2
- Concrete retaining wall design
- Partial distributed surcharges
- Masonry retaining wall design
- Cohesive and granular soils
- Upstand above top of soil
- Layered soil modelling
- At rest earth pressure
- Exports DXF details
Using MasterKey: Retaining Walls, you can design to the following codes
- BS 8002, BS 8110, BS 5628 Pts 1 and 2
- BD 30/87 and BD 37/01 (Highways)
- EC7, EC2 and EC6
- IS 325
You can print MasterKey: Retaining Walls output calcs, graphics and bar bending schedules to any Windows printer and PDF. Users of PowerPad, the Building Design Suite, or Office Tools, can also export results directly to Microsoft Word.
Export reinforced concrete details to DXF and MasterRC drawing for AutoCAD®.
Sample output: View PDF
Operates Fully Standalone
Not part of the Building Design Suite
Limited version included in PowerPad
Operates Fully Standalone only
Beam Design using MasterSeries
Date and Time of Webinar Tue, Dec 6, 2018, 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM GMT
This webinar will demonstrate the design of simple and continuous beams in Steel, Concrete & Timber to both BS & the EuroCodes. It is aimed at all structural Engineers and will cover both our Free & Commercial Software.