MasterKey: Pile Cap Design
Analysis, design, detailing and scheduling of concrete pile caps. Design to EuroCode, British Standard and SABS.
Advanced analysis, design, detailing and scheduling of Pile Caps, with up to 9 piles.
Design of bi-axially loaded, eccentric pile caps to British or EuroCode standards.
- Design pile caps based on Bending Theory or using the Strut & Tie Analogy Method
- Scheduling to BS 4466, BS 8666 or SABS 82 using the built in MasterRC Scheduler
- Follows the conventions established by Whittle and Beattie (Concrete, 1972)
- Any steel outside the 3 diameter bands is ignored in design
- Deep beams accurately designed using Deep Beam Theory
- The Strut & Tie analogy considers concrete compression
- Switch between design codes to compare results
- Design to EuroCode 2, BS 8110 & SABS 0100
- Enhanced shear stress capacity
- Full details as DXF oputput
- Bi-Axial applied Moments
- Eccentric Columns
- 1 to 9 pile caps
Not Part of the BDS
Applying complex loading on non-uniform 3D multi-storey buildings
Date and Time of Webinar Tue, 4th June 2019, 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM BST
Join us for our next Webinar and get to know how to apply complex loading system on non-uniform 3D multi-storey buildings including the wind loads, load patterns and combinations.