MasterRC: Pile Cap Design
Analysis, design, detailing and scheduling of concrete pile caps. Design to British Standard and SABS.
Analysis, design, detailing and scheduling of pile caps, with 2 to 9 piles.
- Scheduling to BS 4466, BS 8666 or SABS 82 using the built in MasterRC Scheduler
- Follows the conventions established by Whittle and Beattie (Concrete, 1972)
- Design pile caps based on Bending Theory or using a Truss Analogy Method
- Any steel outside the 3 diameter bands is ignored in design
- Deep beams accurately designed using Deep Beam Theory
- The truss analogy considers concrete compression
- Switch between design codes to compare results
- Enhanced shear stress capacity
- Design to BS 8110 & SABS 0100
- 2 to 9 pile caps
Not Part of the BDS
Interactive analysis, design & detailing of simple, cantilever & continuous Concrete Beams to BS 8110, Eurocode 2 or SABS 0100.
Integrated design of Concrete Beams, Columns and Pad Foundations in MasterFrame and MasterPort Structures. Design to Eurocode, British Standard, and SABS.
Design of both reinforced and unreinforced concrete and masonry gravity retaining walls to the Eurocode and British Standard.