MasterRC: Pile Cap Design
Analysis, design, detailing and scheduling of concrete pile caps. Design to EuroCode, British Standard and SABS.
Advanced analysis, design, detailing and scheduling of Pile Caps, with up to 9 piles.
Design of bi-axially loaded, eccentric pile caps to British or EuroCode standards.
- Design pile caps based on Bending Theory or using the Strut & Tie Analogy Method
- Scheduling to BS 4466, BS 8666 or SABS 82 using the built in MasterRC Scheduler
- Follows the conventions established by Whittle and Beattie (Concrete, 1972)
- Any steel outside the 3 diameter bands is ignored in design
- Deep beams accurately designed using Deep Beam Theory
- The Strut & Tie analogy considers concrete compression
- Switch between design codes to compare results
- Design to EuroCode 2, BS 8110 & SABS 0100
- Enhanced shear stress capacity
- Full details as DXF oputput
- Bi-Axial applied Moments
- Eccentric Columns
- 1 to 9 pile caps
Not Part of the BDS
Interactive analysis, design & detailing of simple, cantilever & continuous Concrete Beams to BS 8110, Eurocode 2 or SABS 0100.
Integrated design of Concrete Beams, Columns and Pad Foundations in MasterFrame and MasterPort Structures. Design to Eurocode, British Standard, and SABS.
Design of both reinforced and unreinforced concrete and masonry gravity retaining walls to the Eurocode and British Standard.
Beam Design using MasterSeries
Date and Time of Webinar Tue, Dec 6, 2018, 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM GMT
This webinar will demonstrate the design of simple and continuous beams in Steel, Concrete & Timber to both BS & the EuroCodes. It is aimed at all structural Engineers and will cover both our Free & Commercial Software.