MasterKey: Timber Member Design
Independent and integrated design of timber elements to Eurocode and British Standard
Make the design of timber members a breeze with MasterKey and MasterBeam Timber Design. Our timber design packages can help you complete calculations in mere seconds.
With MasterSeries Timber Design software you'll be able to design a vast array of element types, from joists and rafters, to columns, and flitch beams.
You can complete your design to either Eurocode or British Standard. You can also switch between the two codes at the click of a button, allowing you to compare results.
Timber Design is available both as a standalone piece of software, or as an integrated module as part of a larger software suite. For example, it can be included in MasterFrame, PowerPad, and the Building Designer Suite.
MasterKey and MasterBeam Timber Design
- Quickly and easily check member designs to Eurocode and British Standard, at the click of a button
- Using MasterFrame Pro, you can print your design as part of a report with the Report Generator
- Ability to customize material specifications and classifications to meet your particular needs
- Responsive ease-to-use interface that warns you of issues and potential problems
- Increase your productivity - complete standard member designs in mere seconds
- Vast selection of timber section sizes, and the ability to create your own
- Design Glulam beams, flitch beams, rafters, joists, columns and more
- Design to Eurocode and British Standard
MasterKey and MasterBeam Timber Design calculations can be exported to a PDF printer, or to any Windows printer. In addition to this, if you have PowerPad, the Building Design Suite, or Office Tools, you'll be able to export your results to Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Sample output to British Standard: View PDF
Operates Fully Standalone
Available as a Building Designer Suite Design Add-on.
Limited version included in PowerPad
Integrates with Building Design Suite & MasterFrame Pro