MasterFrame: Seismic Analysis
This product is an add-on to the dynamic module. With it the user can quickly and easily determine how their structure is behaving under seismic loads, and analyse and design the structure for these loads.
The MasterSeries Seismic Analysis module allows you to employ various methods of seismic analysis with standard Masterframe models. This allows you to integrate the seismic analysis and design with the design other elements in your structure, within a single model.
Since the seismic analysis is not material dependent, the same methods can be used for single or multi-material structures. Seismic analysis and design can also be carried out on models that feature finite element surfaces.
Integration with Masterframe allows the response spectrum analysis results to be used as part your defined load cases. By merging the results into your load cases, you can include the effects of the seismic design in the structural design of your structure.
- Define time dependent base accelerations, and determine model forces for inclusion in structural design
- Choose between response spectra design, or the lateral force method for Eurocode 8 analysis and design
- Incorporate seismic analysis and design into Masterframe analysis
- Analyse and design to Eurocode 8, IBC 2012/ASCE 7, or UBC 1997
The Seismic Analysis modules allow you to design your structures in compliance with the following national and international design codes:
- International Building Code IBC 2012 / American Society of Civil Engineers, ASCE 7
- Uniform Building Code, UBC 1997
- Eurocode 8
Requires MasterFrame & Dynamic Analysis
Available as a Building Design Suite Analysis Add-on
Not included in PowerPad but can be added
Integrates with MasterFrame & Dynamic Analysis
Combine the power of MasterFrame with the Dynamic Analysis add-on module to design for dynamic behaviour
Sneak preview of MasterSeries 2019
Date and Time of Webinar Tue, 9th April, 2019, 1:00 PM BST (GMT+1)
Get a sneak preview of what is coming in MasterSeries 2019. Learn about our top enhancements which will help to deliver more complex and sophisticated building design.