MasterBeam: Steel Single Beam Designer (Free)
Free analysis and design of single span simple and cantilever steel beams. Design to the Eurocode, British Standard and SABS.
Free single span version of MasterKey: Steel Beam Designer.
MasterKey: Steel Beam Designer is a specialist structural software application providing analysis and design of steel beams. The degree of integration, simplicity of input and speed of design make MasterBeam: Steel Beam Designer the ideal software tool for common beam calculations.
- Uniformly Distributed, Partial Distributed, Varying & Point Loads
- Fully Interactive Analysis with results updating as you edit
- Design to EC 3, BS 5950 & SABS 0162
- Automatic Load Factors
- Simply supported beams
- Propped Cantilevers
- Encastre Beams
- British, European, American, Chinese, & South African Steel Section Data Bases
- Generate I-Section Plate Girders on the fly.
- Angles, Channels & Tees, eg Ang, L, PFC & RSC
- Compound I-Sections with secondary Channels
- Compound I-Sections with Plates on Flanges
- Hollow-Sections eg SHS, RHS, CHS, LCHS...
- I-Sections eg UB, UC, W, IPE, IPN...
- Add sections to the Database
- Double Sections
- Switch between Euro Code and the BS Code to compare results
- Automatic design, optimisation by weight or depth of steel
- Fully Restrained or restrained at user defined points
- Generate and re-size one-off sections at design time
- Design of commonly used compound steel sections
- Specialist checks such as Appendix-G stability
- Design concrete encased I sections as beams
- Set Depth Limits for auto design
Steel Beam Design can be done using 3 different MasterSeries modules as follows:
- MasterBeam: Steel Single Beam Designer Free Version - Simple 1 span beams
- MasterBeam: Steel Continuous Beam Designer - Simple 1 to 16 span continuous beams and sub Frames
- MasterKey: Steel Design - Requires MasterFrame and designs steel beams in any MasterFrame structure
MasterBeam Steel Beam Designer is designed as a complementary, alternative, software tool to using the full power of MasterFrame and MasterKey Steel to design simple, continuous beams and sub frames.
To get your free copy select the "Start Your Free Trial" button opposite, and fill in your details. We will then email you download details.
For 30-days you will have the full 16 span version, after which it will then automatically downgrade to the single span free version.
Operates Fully Standalone
Not part of the Building Design Suite
Included in PowerPad
Operates Fully Standalone Only
Interactive analysis and design of simple, cantilever and continuous steel beams and sub frames. Design to Eurocode, British Standard, and SABS.
Interactive analysis, design & detailing of simple, cantilever & continuous Concrete Beams to BS 8110, Eurocode 2 or SABS 0100.
Free interactive analysis, design and detailing of single span concrete beams. Design to the Eurocode, British Standard and SABS.
Introduction to PowerPad: The Essential A&D Suite for Small Building Projects
Date and Time of Webinar Tue, 12th November 2019, 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM GMT
Sometimes the big 3D structural analysis software might be a little bit too complex or just overkill for the simple, straightforward engineering problems such as a simple beam design. MasterSeries PowerPad bundles together a wide range of essential structural analysis and design capabilities to be able to carry out a small building project from the bottom to the top.