MasterBeam: Steel Continuous Beam Designer
Interactive analysis and design of simple, cantilever and continuous steel beams and sub frames. Design to Eurocode, British Standard, and SABS.
Standalone module, requiring no other MasterSeries modules
MasterBeam: Steel Continuous Beam Designer is specialist structural software providing rapid analysis and design of steel beams.
The degree of integration, simplicity of input and speed of design make MasterBeam: Steel Continuous Beam Designer the ideal software tool for the infrequent user.
The truly interactive nature of MasterBeam: Steel Continuous Beam Designer also makes it the ideal software tool for teaching structural engineering.
MasterBeam: Steel Continuous Beam Designer is designed as acomplementary, alternative, software tool to using the full power of MasterFrame and MasterKey: Steel to design simple, continuous beams and sub frames.
- British, European, American, Chinese, & South African Steel Section Data Bases
- Generate I-Section Plate Girders, both symmetrical and asymmetrical
- Angles, Channels & Tees, eg Ang, L, PFC & RSC
- Compound I-Sections with secondary Channels
- Compound I-Sections with Plates on Flanges
- Hollow-Sections eg SHS, RHS, CHS, LCHS...
- I-Sections eg UB, UC, W, IPE, IPN...
- Add sections to the Database
- Double Sections
- Uniformly Distributed, Partial Distributed, Varying & Point Loads
- Design to EC 3, BS 5950 & South African SABS 0162/SANS 1016-1
- Fully Interactive Analysis with results updating as you edit
- Continuous beams with up to 16 Spans
- Subframes with up to 16 Spans
- Automatic Load patterns
- Simply supported beams
- Switch between Eurocode and British Standard to compare results
- Automatic design, optimisation by weight or depth of steel
- Specialist checks such as Appendix-G/Annex-BB stability
- Fully Restrained or restrained at user defined points
- Generate and re-size one-off sections at design time
- Design of commonly used compound steel sections
- Design of steel Flats, and Round & Square Bars
- Design concrete encased I sections as beams
- Set Depth Limits for auto design
- Interactively move supports and see reactions and moments updated, for optimum support location.
- Apply varying loads over multiple spans with automatic splitting for load patterning
- Interactively move loads and see the effect, for optimum load location.
- Split spans with no re-inputting of loads
Operates Fully Standalone
Not Part of the Building Design Suite
3-Span Version Included in PowerPad
Operates Fully Standalone Only
The essential structural analysis and design suite for small building projects.
Interactive analysis, design & detailing of simple, cantilever & continuous Concrete Beams to BS 8110, Eurocode 2 or SABS 0100.
Free analysis and design of single span simple and cantilever steel beams. Design to the Eurocode, British Standard and SABS.
Automated Concrete Slab Design to Eurocode 2
Date and Time of Webinar Tue, 2 June 2020, 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM BST
MasterSeries 2020 introduces a brand new concrete slab design tool that provides an extremely powerful design workflow to interactively identify and resolve any slab failures. Join us for our next Webinar and get to know the new MasterKey: Concrete Slab Design module.