MasterSeries 2016 Released
We are very pleased to announce the general release of MasterSeries 2016. This version presents a number of major enhancements. Here are just some of the top new features.
- Update to latest .net Framework 4.6, delivering faster 64-bit performance and improved memory management for large files.
- Updated database connection technology.
MasterKey Masonry Design
- State-of-the-art advanced automated yield line analysis, delivering dramatically improved design efficiency in many cases of walls with openings.
- Design for up to 10 openings.
- Opening span direction options.
- Include multiple wind posts in the yield line analysis.
- Add lateral wall line loads at any point in.
- Concentrated vertical load analysis and design.
MasterKey Timber Design
- Flitched beam design. Design timber beams with steel plates in a wide variety of configurations. Includes bolt design.
- Database of user definable timber grades.
- Attached beams now present their analysis results as one result set in the parent element.
- Perform integrated steel or concrete design on attached beams.
- Combined FE shell and attached beam result options. Very useful for concrete Tee beam design.
- Revit Families updated.
- IFC importing Improved.
MasterBeam Composite Design
- Design to SCI P405 new shear connection rules.
- Joint group design. Select a group of member ends and a common joint will be designed to satisfy all force cases.
- Now Compatible with AutoCAD 2015-2016
- New & Improved Bar Tolerance handling
- New Bar Shape generator
If you missed the webinar, you can see all of these features and more in action from the following video. MasterSeries 2016 Preview
- MasterSeries 2016 is not compatible with Windows XP
- MasterSeries runs on Windows 7, 8, 8.1 & 10.
- MasterSeries “can” run on Mac’s using Windows parallels