Nowadays, BIM workflows require that every project participants work on a common 3D building model. Using a physical model for structural analysis and design, engineers can work faster and be able to create safer and more economical structural solutions.
Watch the recording of our latest Webinar and learn how to analyse and design a complex 3D steel structure using the high level of integrated design and optimisation solutions of MasterSeries.
- Analyse and design steel structures in MasterFrame 2019 according to Eurocode 3
- Introducing the different integrated steel design possibilities
- Setting the restraining conditions for stability checks
- Stable lengths check using Appendix BB / G
- Global swaying stability – checking the elastic critical load factors
- Handling the deflection limits
- Section optimisation using the Auto design and Member design group features
- Integrated steel connection design
- Q&A session
Explore how MasterSeries can help you design more economical solutions and boost your productivity.
Try it for yourself with a free 14-day trial.