Calculating and applying wind loads is a very specific and time-consuming task, especially on a complex 3D structure. Watch the recording of our latest Webinar and learn how MasterKey: Wind Analysis makes light work of the complex task of applying wind loading 3D structures.
MasterKey: Wind Analysis dramatically reduces the burden of wind application on a frame for both Eurocode and BS, making the accurate application of wind loads a very simple and virtually automated task.
Key points/topics covered:
- Specifying the wind directions and the internal pressure and suctions
- Specifying the design method: Standard, Directional, Designer’s Guide etc.
- Analysing site data in UK & Ireland
- Automatically and manually creating wind panels
- Introducing special wind surfaces: balconies, parapets, canopies, free-standing structures and open-sided structures
- Overviewing the automatically determined wind zones, Cpe values and pressures
- Specifying globally loaded members
- Handling of tall buildings
- Auto-generation of load cases
- Trouble Shooting
- Q&A section
Explore how MasterSeries can help you design more economical solutions and boost your productivity.
Try it for yourself with a free 14-day trial.