Thanks to its many benefits, concrete flat-slabs have become one of the most common structural elements in any building. MasterSeries 2020 introduces a brand new concrete slab design tool that provides an extremely powerful design workflow to interactively identify and resolve any slab failures.
Join us for our next Webinar and get to know the new MasterKey: Concrete Slab Design module.
Date: Tue, 2nd June 2020
Time: 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM BST
Key points/topics covered:
- Model Generation - Model import from Revit
- Creating and loading FEA surfaces
- Analysing FE model
- Interactively designing the slab reinforcement
- Specifying global & local reinforcement
- Punching shear design including near openings
- Punching shear design on wall ends
- Exporting the reinforcement drawings into AutoCAD