Watch the recording of our latest Webinar and learn how to analyse and design concrete or masonry retaining walls even with a complex loading and layered soil environment to Eurocode 7.
MasterKey: Retaining Wall Design analyses and designs both reinforced and unreinforced concrete and masonry gravity retaining walls to the Eurocode, British Standard and other international standards.
Key points/topics covered:
- Creating concrete and masonry retaining walls
- Reinforced cavity walls
- Stepoc walls
- Stepped walls
- Setting up a layered soil environment
- Applying additional line loads
- Applying props and ties
- Design to Highways codes BD 30/87 and BD 37/01
- Exporting detailed AutoCAD drawing
- Q&A session
Explore how MasterSeries can help you design more economical solutions and boost your productivity.
Try it for yourself with a free 14-day trial.