Steel design in complex design situations [WEBINAR RECORDING]
Posted on in MasterFrame
The design of modern buildings is pushing steel design beyond its traditional limits. Architects and design engineers use many special structural steel products such as haunched or tapered steel elements, cellular beams in very indeterminate structures. These complex steel frames need to be accurately and rapidly designed.
Watch the recording of our latest Webinar and learn how MasterSeries saves time and effort using the high level of integrated design and optimisation to maximize your solutions.Key topics:
- Analyse and design steel structures in MasterFrame according to Eurocode 3
- Introducing the different integrated steel design possibilities
- Load patterns for rigid & pinned structures
- Setting the restraining conditions for stability checks
- Allowing for destabilising and torsional loads
- Stable lengths check using Appendix BB / G
- Curved member design
- Global swaying stability – checking the elastic critical load factors
- Handling deflection limits
- Member optimisation using the Auto design and Member design group features
- Integrated steel connection design
- Q&A session
Explore how MasterSeries can help you design more economical solutions and boost your productivity.
Try it for yourself with a free 14-day trial.
- Beam Designer
- Composite design
- Concrete Design
- Pile Cap
- Retaining wall
- Steel Design