The launch of MasterSeries 2022 is only weeks away. This version focuses on implementing user development suggestions that we believe deliver maximum value.
Watch the recording of the Launch Webinar to see what is new in MasterSeries 2022.
What is coming?
Unlike previous releases, which have generally introduced great enhancements and features to help you deliver more complex and sophisticated building design, this version focuses on implementing those user development suggestions that we believe deliver maximum value.
MasterSeries 2022 includes over 120 enhancements across many areas of the software range. Here are just a few of the highlights.
- Design Summary & Print Management: Greatly improved design summary and print management in MasterKey Connections, Steel & Composite Design
- Design Groups: New design groups for Timber. Significant improvements in composite design groups
- MasterKey Masonry in PowerPad: Design for wall in-plane point loads & associated padstone
- Steel Sections Databases: Updated for latest sections. New feature to filter out ‘Check availability’ marked hollow sections. Database file reference is now saved with the MasterFrame file
- MasterKey Connections: Implementation of EN 1992-4 Design of Fastenings, allowing concrete edge consideration for pull-out cones
- Tekla Link Cellular Beams: MasterSeries Tekla Link Manager can now handle uni-directional and bi-directional tracking of cellular beams and web openings
- .. and over 120 more in all areas of MasterSeries.