Thank you to our 3,000 followers on LinkedIn
We have recently reached 3,000 followers on our LinkedIn page. Many thanks to everyone who follows us, likes our posts and shares our content. We appreciate your support and enjoy engaging with you!
If you don’t already follow MasterSeries on LinkedIn, visit our page now and give us a follow.
If you need just a little convincing, here are the TOP 5 contents from our LinkedIn page.
- Comparison of the first- and second-order analysis and the possible effects of the deformation on the analysis results
- How to design web to flange welds in plate girders?
- Calculating the shear connection of a composite beam to Eurocode 4
- Pile cap design using Strut and Tie methodology
- Determining the Creep and Shrinkage Effect on Long-term Deflection of Concrete Structures
We hope to see you over on LinkedIn soon!